Let's Do 52...

0 comments
Have any of you been participating in a 365 or 52 project?  I'm afraid I can't keep up with 365 - after years of abysmal failure, I've given it up for a more streamlined 52 approach.  So far, I'm doing great, but it is only week 3.  :)

For those of you not familiar, P356 stands for "Project 365" where you take at least one photo each day for an entire year.  And, yes, you may have already figured out that P52 equals "Project 52" - one photo per week.  Now, to be fair, I take a lot more than just one photo per week, but I like having the flexibility of just choosing one to represent my week.  Sometimes it's a personal favorite, sometimes it's from a fun activity or event we participated in, sometimes it's just a random shot.  

I came across a fantastic set of prompts to help encourage creativity in your photography as the days, weeks and months go on - from Paint the Moon.  Take a few minutes to check out her blog and photography business.  Wow.

She's even set up an amazing Flickr group to showcase your shots and share them with other like-minded photographers.  It's for amateurs and professionals alike - so head over and take a peek.  You won't be sorry!!


If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Let's Do 52..."

Post a Comment