Hello There....

4 comments
Fancy meeting you here!

I know, it's been an excusably long time since I posted and I appreciate everyone that followed me over here out of the trenches.  I was having serious issues with my old blog and they reached a point where they seemed to be irreparable, so I decided to quit fighting throw up the white flag.  Forgive me!
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

4 Response to Hello There....

November 19, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Hello
I miss the old one but will follow you on this new adventure.
Hugs from France
Belladonne

November 22, 2010 at 9:41 AM

Hello there. Stopping by from BlogFrog to see your new site. Will be waiting to see what all you have to say. Have a great day and be Blessed
Enjoy Country Living

November 22, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Stopping by from Blog Frog. I love the look of your blog, can't wait to read more!

November 22, 2010 at 10:10 PM

I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble you had with your old blog. You're back now and it's new to some of us.

Post a Comment