Winter Reading!

8 comments
Any other readers out there?  I have been known to devour an entire book in one day, or less.  Sadly, that was before I became a mother and other aspects of life got in the way.

As a result, I'm taking the leap and selling off my book-collection.  You're probably envisioning rows of dusty books, similar to a used bookstore, and you couldn't be more wrong.  I've always taken very good care of my books, and in fact some are brand new!  There are a few that I bought used, and they show some wear, but all pages and fully intact and in great condition.

If you're in the market for some books to snuggle down with this winter, I hope you'll go by and take a look.  I've got some listed as low as $1!!  If you purchase more than one, please let me know and I'll combine the shipping costs and refund you the difference.  Also, I don't have international shipping listed, but if you're overseas and are interested, leave me a message and we'll work something out.
 
Taylored Amazon Store

 I've been adding to the list daily and it's already up to 90+ titles, so if you don't see something you want, please check back soon!

Thanks for looking!
The Mulberry TreeMercyNora Roberts Quinn Brothers Trilogy: Sea Swept, Rising Tides, Inner Harbor (Chesapeake Bay)The HostageThe Stand: Expanded Edition: For the First Time Complete and Uncut (Signet)WatchersOrigin In DeathBullet (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)

These are just a taste of what you'll find in my very eclectic collection!  Don't forget, books make excellent stocking stuffers!
 
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

8 Response to Winter Reading!

November 19, 2010 at 6:25 AM

Nice store Stef! Once I get settled I'll be looking over your store.

November 22, 2010 at 10:21 AM

swinging by...

November 22, 2010 at 11:31 AM

I love Dean Koontz, but I have read all the ones you have for sell. I keep all his books though.

Thanks for the visit to my blog.

November 22, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Ooooh you have no idea how much I need to get rid of my own old books! I'll have to take a swing by the store and see if anything piques my interest.

Wait, didn't I JUST get done saying that I need to get rid of my own books? Sigh...

November 22, 2010 at 1:35 PM

I can relate to Mrs Jen B's comment! Thank you for commenting on my arty blog, I am just having a look at yours, and like the design. Hope to read more about how you get on as have found it interesting.

November 22, 2010 at 8:43 PM

I need to do this, too, but that won't keep me from looking at yours just in case. :-)

November 23, 2010 at 10:27 AM

I love reading too! With a great library close by, it's an inexpensive way to entertain myself. Right now I'm reading a book called Hell. I forget the author. It's pretty funny but not my favorite.

November 23, 2010 at 4:11 PM

I am such a reader. I used to hide under the covers or better yet go into the bathroom, stuff a towel under the crack of the door and lay down in the tub with my pillow and book and read ALL NIGHT LONG and still be able to go to school the next day. Haven't been able to do that for 30 years.
Love the look of your blog, BTW.

Post a Comment