Baby Wish List...

4 comments
Thanks to Natasha and her GORGEOUS compilation of baby goods for her little one's upcoming arrival, I was inspired to spend a little time shopping around and figuring out what I want.  Amazingly, I was able to find pretty much everything at Target - love that store.  My pocketbook suffers because of my love of that store.

all items are listed and linked below for your shopping pleasure



If you're working on nursery, be sure to head over to Natasha's blog The Blessed Nest and leave her a link.  As a matter of fact, leave me one too!


 
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

4 Response to Baby Wish List...

Jac
November 24, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Great list! Love the colors and nursery set choice!

November 25, 2010 at 6:42 AM

I'm not working on a nursery but just wanted to stop by and say Happy Thanksgiving! :-) ENJOY!

November 25, 2010 at 1:50 PM

AWWWW!!! thanks for the sweet comments! I LOOOVE your nursery! I looked at that bedding also! so cute! and yeah...my wallet suffers target-itis also. it almost starts crying when i walk in the automatic doors. I did NOT know they had the [8] pillow!!! I just redid my girls room with that bedding! if i had seen the pillow at the store i would have gotten that too ahha! [you can see they're idea board on my blog now too...couldn't resist!]

You did awesome! it looks just fabulous. your little one will love it!

November 28, 2010 at 9:25 PM

OH i forgot to tell you that i linked ya back on my nursery idea bloggage!

Post a Comment